Top Picks For Summer Fun in MA & CT
If you’re looking for a fun way to spend your day in Western Massachusetts or Northern Connecticut, the team at PayLessForOil has got you covered! We’ve been serving this part of New England for over a decade, and we like to think that we know all the best spots to have a good time with your family. Keep reading to find out the places we recommend for summer activities, and remember to make sure your A/C system is ready for the hot weather before you hit the road!
Our Top Picks For Summer Fun in New England
- Soak Up the Sun at the Beach: What’s more relaxing than listening to the waves and laying out in the sun? There are so many beaches to visit, including Misquamicut Beach in Rhode Island. Hampton Beach in New Hampshire is known for its many stores and activities on its boardwalk. Spending the day in or near Boston? Boston Harbor Islands National Park Beach is a great pick.
- A Thrilling Day at Six Flags New England: Agawam, MA is home to the oldest Six Flags amusement park! Be sure to get some fried Oreos and try out all the rollercoasters!
- Visit a Local Brewery: A brewery tour is a great way to spend your day. Tour around some of Massachusetts finest breweries and enjoy an ice-cold beer! Harpoon Brewery in Boston and Fort Hill Brewery in Easthampton are excellent choices!
- Take a Day Trip to Boston: Spend the day in the capitol and the largest city in MA! Check out a Red Sox home game at Fenway Park, and be sure to visit Faneuil Hall Marketplace and Quincy Market, as well as the many restaurants the area has to offer. Looking to shop? The Prudential Center has plenty of stores, as well as Newbury and Charles Streets.
- Show Off Your Mini Golf Skills: Fenway Golf in East Longmeadow has been voted Best Miniature Golf of the Valley Advocate. Offering traditional mini golf, pitch and putt, driving range and batting cages, Fenway Golf is a great way to spend your afternoon or evening. They even have soft serve ice cream!
- Visit the Mohawk Trail: Looking for some breathtaking views and foliage? Visit the historical statues and bridges, forests, and parks that Mohawk Trail in Williamstown, MA has to offer. There are even some trails to hike on!
- Misty River Ballooning: “See the Pioneer Valley Like you never have before”! A hot air balloon ride in Florence MA can make for a day to never forget.
- Whale Watching: Off the North Shore of MA, Gloucester is home to America’s original seaport. Check out 7 Seas Whale Watch, offers one of the top whale watching locations! Look for wild whales, marine life, and the beautiful sites the natural environment has to offer.
Looking for more options? Drive-in movies are so much fun! Be sure to take a trip to Leicester Triple Drive-In for a night outside under the stars! Looking to go to a tailgate or concert? The Xfinity Center offers many concerts and festivities for all to enjoy!
Ready to Hit the Road? Don’t Forget: Book Your A/C Tune-Up!
Whether you’re staying local or driving out of town, there are so many different activities to do this summer. But remember, one of the best things you can do before you start your adventure is book your A/C tune-up from your friends at PayLessForOil. And while you’re at it, make sure that your oil storage tank is full of cleaner, greener Bioheat® fuel, or contact us to schedule a delivery. And if you need more suggestions for family fun, be sure to check out MassVacation.com for some of the area’s top picks!