Safety, Service, & Support: How Our Bioheat® Fuel Serves You Well in MA
At PayLessForOil.com, we’re committed to helping you keep your home warm and comfortable, but another priority we have is helping to ensure that you and your family are safe. We do this in large part through our dedication to top-of-the-line customer service; in return, you provide us with the support we need to continue being your trusted local full-service home comfort specialists. Heating your home with Bioheat® fuel is a smart choice that benefits you, us, and the environment. Keep reading this blog post to discover all the ways that choosing Bioheat® fuel serves you well in Western Massachusetts and Northern Connecticut.
Related Post: Top Environmental Benefits of Bioheat® Fuel in MA & CT
Benefits of Heating Your Home with Our Bioheat® Fuel
- No risk of explosion. Contrary to popular belief, Bioheat® fuel cannot be burned and is not explosive in its liquid state. In fact, it must be heated to a temperature of 140 degrees Fahrenheit, the point where it vaporizes.
- Minimized risk of Carbon Monoxide poisoning. Carbon Monoxide (CO) is a colorless, odorless gas that is extremely toxic and can be produced by a malfunctioning fuel-burning appliance such as a boiler or furnace. The U.S. Consumer Products Safety Commission reports that between 1999 and 2005 there were 187 fatalities in the United States directly related to natural gas heating. Gas systems can emit carbon monoxide without any visible warning signs. Luckily, heating oil systems and their storage tanks are designed to help prevent these fatal mishaps. Typically, heating oil systems give a noticeable warning before monoxide alert.¹
- Delivery and storage. Bioheat® fuel deliveries are managed one load at a time minimizing the risk of injury for homeowners, their families, as well as the technicians. It is a non-explosive product delivered directly into non-pressurized, sturdy storage tanks.
- Full service. Most oil heat providers, including PayLessForOil.com, are full-service companies. They provide a full range of services including audits, supply, delivery, consultation, installments, routine check-ups, and more. These teams are responsive and highly trained in their services and industry.
- Emergency service. Most full-service oil providers also are accessible around-the-clock. They understand the threat of having no heat when the temperature drops or the dangers of a malfunctioning system. Emergency service teams are ready and prepared to serve you when you need it most.
- Independent ownership. Heating oil services are often provided by independent dealers local to your town. These businesses may be family-owned and operated meaning they are sensible, personable, relatable, familial, and understanding. If you ever have a question, the managers and/or owners are often accessible to discuss the issue.²
Looking For Safety, Service, & Support? PayLessForOil.com Can Help You!
If you want to prioritize safety, service, and support when you choose your Bioheat® fuel provider, PayLessForOil.com would be pleased to work with you. We’re a locally-owned company that was created to provide an easier way for consumers to order their Bioheat® fuel, but we’re also so much more! We pride ourselves on quality and integrity, and our main goal is complete customer satisfaction. In addition to fuel delivery, we also provide oil heating services, air conditioning services, and service plans that come with a variety of benefits, including 24-hour emergency service. If you’d like to learn more about PayLessForOil.com or you want to become a customer, we invite you to get in touch with us today!